Skip to main content

Story - "NEIGHBOURS" (Chapter 5)

©2017, SOHRAB AMAAN

                      Story - "NEIGHBOURS"

                            CHAPTER 5

As I reached home, Mom told me that the new neighbours are giving party to us. By us she didn't mean me and my sister. By Us she mean that all the neighbors around here, Almost 9/10. They wanted to know everyone that they are here. And that's the way possible that everyone would know them in a better manner.

Great! I was happy again for the party. My heart catches the fire again. I was dying to see my neighbor again in a party dress. She would look more beautiful than ever. But wait! I don't hv anything to wear for the party.

Great ! Just Fucking Great!

And my salary hasn't come yet. I can't even buy new clothes. I don't have party wear clothes except that plan skinned white shirt and black pants pair. I wish the shining of the shirt still alive.

I opened the my drawer. I searched for the pair I'm going to wear on the party. Thank God ! Shining of the shirt was Still there. I usually don't buy much clothes. I'm very much a person with two or three pair of the clothes over a year.

On the evening party. I wear the same pair of clothes, dressed myself in a very well mannered way. But something was missing, I was confused when Hayat came into my room.

"You should wear your black blazer on that" She straightly said that in a commanding way.

"I was thinking about that too" I wishperd.

She heard me whispering.
"And your thinking won't let you decide untill we will come from the party." She taunted.

"Screw you" I slapped on her head softly.

She gave me my black blazer. Now it's perfct for the party. I hope she will notice me too in that otherwise I have to do some magic with my words. I'm good in that only.

We were at the party. Her father and mother were there, thanking everyone to came. Everyone were enjoying the party. My eyes was searching for her. She was not there at the party. Hope She is ok. After the college incident. I want to apologize her about that incident. I didn't do that intensly. Aisha was there so I have ignore her.

Mom called me to introduce to her mother.

"This is my son Amaan. Just in case if I'm not here , ask him for anything." I was staring at my mom. like what mom! Am I a peon of this neighborhood? I'm not gonna do anything for them.

Her husband reached there, I shaked my hand with him.  My mom told him the same dialogue as she told to her wife. I hate that. A lot. Ugghhhh ! Mom why you do this always.

I was about to leave the group, I saw Hayat with their little daughter coming towards me. Finally some senseable talk would happen to me. I actually enjoy the company of Hayat. The little girl was wearing a black frock all tucked with shining stars. She was wearing a hair band having star on that too. Is she like the stars too much? Whatver!

Hayat introduced me to her, and you are not gonna believe me what she said, she said the same dialogue as mom told to them "He is my big brother, and just in case If I'm not here, ask him for any type of help." She laughed at me as if she already know what happened to me.

"Not funny this time" I'm hearing this dialogue third time in 10 minutes.

"I know" she laughed again.

"How do you know? " I narrowed my eyes to her.

"Because everytime you met someone new, mom always introduce you with same dialogue, that's why I know" She laughed again and tell me to calm down.

"Meet the little Beautiful girl, this is Azraa. " Hayat diverted my mind onto her.

I went on my knees and kissed her chick. She kissed on my chick back. Happily if her sister would do the same, I would jump out of happiness.

"How are you Azraa? btw You're looking more beautiful than the girl behind you" I gave a compliment to her and a taunt to Hayat with same  dialogue as she was standing behind her.

She giggled. and Hayat pissed off at the same point. So she left both of us together.

"How are you Amaan? mind if I call you by your name?" Azraa asked me. Her humour was not caged into age thing. I sensed that.

"No! I won't mind. How can I mind when a beautiful girl call me by my name?" I giggled and hold her into my arms.

"I hate the party" she said it sadly.

"So where you wanna go?" I asked her if she need something else.

"I'm missing my sister here, she is upside because she was upset. So she didn't came down for the party. I want to go up there." she asked me if I can take her to the upstairs.

I took the steps and goes to the upstairs. Azraa was still in my arms.

We searched for her sister. She saw her and shout her name loudly.

"Zahara"

After hearing her name my heart melt just like the ice cubes melt within a minute after connecting to the outer temperature. I feel spark with higher pitch. My heart start knocking my chest.

And of course her dress was shining because of the stars tucked on it, just like her sister's.

As she turned around after listening the voice of her sister. My eyes were fucking stucked with hers. She was staring at me and I was staring at her just like we met years after losing to each other.

"Hello, I'm here too" Azraa broke the silence.

"Yes, of course you're here but your sister is looking way more beautiful than the waterfall from the mountain." I gave her a compliment while I was looking at Azraa.

Then she came towards me and took Azraa in her lap.

While giving Azraa my fingers touched with her hand, and I felt like my soul torched by a shining star.

"I missed you so much Zahara" Azraa hugged her so tightly.

"I missed you too" she replied.

"Why didn't you came to the party" Azraa asked while hugging her more tightly. This little girl were trying to grap her whole neck into her arms.

Zahara let her make the grip around her neck and said thank you to me.

"Because I was feeling upset since afternoon" Zahara replied to Azraa's answer.

"Why?" she asked her again.

"It was not a big matter, you don't have to worry". Zahara asked me to sit down on seat situated in their balcony.

I sat there but I was silent. I wanted to apologize for the afternoon incident but Azraa were there too and I didn't wanted to knew her the reason behind her sister's sad mood.

So we both decide to remain silent untill Azraa fell asleep into her lap.

"Let me go into her bedroom so she can sleep there peacefully" Zahara excused.

I was literally stunned by that moment because as she will come back, I have to apologize for the incident but I don't have enough guts to talk her on that. Somehow I managed.

She came and sit right next to me.

"So, you're trying to say something" she asked me as if she already know why I'm here.

"No, I was just." My tongue didn't let me finish my whole sentence.

"Go on" She said.

"I'm so sorry for the afternoon, she should have not done this" I asked for it finally. I threw a big stone from my chest finally.

"Sorry, I didn't listen, what you just said" she was staring outside while I was asking for apologize approval. She put the big stone again on my chest.

"I was saying that I'm sorry for the afternoon incident, and I really mean it." My fear was gone now.

"It's ok, she is your girlfriend after all so your gave her that permission to hit someone, doesn't matter that someone are trying to say thank you" She taunt.

"Oh! Come-on, she was angry because she thought that you're trying on me" I tried to explain slidely.

"I know why she slapped, hope You will know" She gripped me into a cage with that answer.

"What do you mean by that? everyone know the reason behind it. You don't have to pretend like you know more than that" I was frustrated by her mysterious anwer because I still remember what she told me outside of the college.

"Nothing, We should go to the party else my parents will came here and if they found me with a boy. They will surly kill me" She asked me to get up.

"What? why they will kill you, you're living in a better society and your parents doesn't seem like they are rude to you" I was not expecting this from her side.

"You don't know the story behind it so you better keep your mouth shut for now" She told me to keep silent and asked me to come into the party.

We both came downstairs and start enjoying with everyone.


Previous chapters - 

CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story - NEIGHBOURS (Chapter 1)

   ©2016,December SOHRAB AMAAN                             Story - "NEIGHBOURS"                                   CHAPTER 1 TODAY when I came from college. It was a rushed out, exhausted day today. It was my presentation. I did it well but my professor didn't seems happy. So I'm kinda confuse from their reaction. Anyways I complete it for them. Its is also an achievement for me. "Ammi, I'm home" I throw my bag and myself too on the bed. Literally I was so tired so I fell asleep at the moment I hit the bed. According to my mom everytime I came from anywhere , I use to do that. 2 hours later when Mom finished her cooking she woke me up. "How's presentation? Amaan" She asked me while serving food on the dinning table. I took the plate and go into my room. "It was good according to me, But according for my professor it was disaster." I laughed at myself and start eating the best cooking food in the world. I was so so

Story - "NEIGHBOURS" (Chapter - 4)

©2017, SOHRAB AMAAN                           Story - "NEIGHBOURS"                                   CHAPTER 4 Next day I went college as usual I picked up Aisha for the college. Manish & Aiza were there too. It was just a normal day for all of us. But somewhere I was curious to see my new neighbour or you can say my new college mate. I haven't seen her today since the morning. At the half time, we were sitting at the canteen. Aisha and Aiza were talking about the new girl. She has been too popular among all the students. Even some kind of chep girls are start roaming arround her to make her a friend of them. So all the boys can see them too. It wasn't the thing I wanted to know.  Aisha was holding my hand. Suddenly She came on to the door of the canteen and As I was expecting All eyes were turned around to the door.  All boys and girls were looking at her. Boys were obviously craving for her. Some were making fantasy about her. But

"SUFFOCATION OF LOVE - Part 2"

Title - "SUFFOCATION OF LOVE"                      Part 2 - The Interview Thanks to God I was on time at the interview office but I had to wait sometime for the interviewer. From the guard I wanted to know that Company MD is a female and She was my interviewer too that day. Now I was nervous as hell. company MD ! interviewer! Hell ! A car blow horn at the gate thn the guard run towards the gate for opening it. Ummmmmm I was confused as hell now that was the same Audi A8 from the bus stop. I stare at the care very wisely with narrowing my eyes so I could see trough black mirror. But I failed. I thought there are many more Audi A8 in the city..So I convinced myself that this wasn't her. Call on the guard counter -  "Send him in"  "Yes ma'am"  Guard to me - "You can go inside , your interview will be start in 15 mint. Take some water and finish bathroom before going." I smiled "Thank You. I can take care of