Skip to main content

"SUFFOCATION OF LOVE" - Part 3


Title - "SUFFOCATION OF LOVE" 

Part 3 - 

I was coming to my home returning from the excellent interview. Again I took the bus from the stop. The bus was enough empty to adjust me in many manner. I could sit wherever I want to. I choose the seat right in front of the second door. I was thinking about MD of my company. She was hell beautiful. I just can't threw my thoughts out of her. Suddenly the bus stop and the known voice pinched me "Hello Rich boy" And giggled hard. 
I look at the door there was same girl from the college , still messy hair with messy tone of speaking loudly. How could a girl like that loud. I mean girls are known for shyness. and here is this girl all loud like she don't even care about anyone. 
I waved my hand for a Hi
"How's your interview??? Seems like You are coming direct from the heaven , so fresh , so confident. Your eyes are speaking it all. You hv to learn how to hide happiness from behind the eyes" - she tell this in one sentence and I start blushing
"Interview was Good but the MD of the company is hel beautiful , sorry I forget your name???
"I didn't tell you yet" 
"Hahaha yea yea I remember" 
"Aisha" 
"Aisha😍😍 what a beautiful name but not as beautiful as my MD " 
"Seems like someone got a new crush ! Hah???"
"Haha no !" thn we both laughed
"So where are you are exactly from , don't say from the other side of the city ,. please , i already tired of this name" 
"Hehehe , No I'm exactly from the very next stop from yours , so basically we're neighbours , interesting πŸ’“"
"Think so " 
My stop came so steped out from the bus and tell her gentle bye. but I could see love into her eyes for me. and start walking towards my house where my Ammi was waiting for me and ofcourse it's my special day so Biryani I'll get to eat as soon as I'll reach home. 
"Ammi ! I'm home!" 
"No, you're AMAAN, home is where you live in my stupid son" - Ammi start pulling my legs 
"Ammi!!" I step into the bathroom for a shower after saying it with irritation.
I want a shower for drain the thought of my MD from my mind. 
**
First day of Job
MD - Mr. AMAAN , collect your documents of what you'll work and come to my office in 10 mints. 
"Ok Ma'am"
"May I come in Ma'am??" 
"Sure and Don't call me Ma'am when we are alone" Damn she start giving me me hints that she is also interested in me . If I was angel and I was on the 9th heaven for sure. I know there are nothing like 9th heaven , there are only 7 heaven we hv. but the happiness was enough to put a fire into me and send to the 9th heaven.
"But I don't know your name Ma'am??" Somehow I managed to utter the sentence , my voice was thrilling cuz of excitement.
"Safrina"😍
Damn! "Your name is describing your beauty purely Ma'am. I would love the say this as my last word of life" 
"Ugghhhh you employers , My name is Safrina stupid" 
"Sorry Safrina but I want to give a compliment to you if you allow me to do so??" 
"Yea sure, Go on" 
"WHEN THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU , I JUST KNEW THAT MY EYES WOULD NEVER TIRED OF STARING YOU EVER" 😍
"Do you write???"She asked surprisingly
"Yes , part time writer I'm" 
"That's why you're too adorable into giving compliment"
"Ummmm yes !! so aren't you going to kiss me??" 
"Hah! Why Mr. AMAAN, it's my office not a bus stop from your area hahahaha" we laughed out loud 
We both had crush on each other so we're talking like a new couple.
"Mr. AMAAN ,Now you should go back onto your work" 
"But I'm still doing my work, putting all my efforts for falling you hard into my love" After saying this with a smirky smile I was about to leave her room, suddenly I feel her hand arround my wrist and she pulled me closer , my warm breath now adjusting the temp of AC. She put her lips onto mine. My lips now hv all her lipstick 😍 πŸ’“.

As I walked away from the room , the receptionist look and me and smile like she already know that'll happen, She indicate me that the lipstick is still onto my lips. I washed it thn but I was little confused why the receptionist give me that intense look like she already knew all this. Is there a fault in MD???? 

I did all my work for that day with having this confusion into my mind all day. and I kept maintain my distance from MD after morning incident. Of course I hv a crush on her but receptionist's look gave me bad vibes about her so i decide to make distance from her.
**
I was going to home , suddenly I received a msg from "Aisha" , did it mention early that Aisha and I exchanged each other contacts??? opps Sorry i forgot.
"Meet me at my college stop" 
I steped out there and waiting for her to come.
Suddenly two hands were trying their hard to cover up my eyes ,but failed
"I know it's you Aisha , I mean why anyone else do this me when I came here to meet you " 
"Uggghhh Stupid me " She laughed 
"I JUST LOVED THE SOUND OF HER LAUGHTER"
"So why you called to me come here" 
"I want someone to go with me from here and the first name came in my mind was yours so I messaged you, Did I do anything wrong????" I She start making silly faces
"No you didn't do anything wrong, in my opinion when ever a person leave office thn you call him come somewhere else as if he wasn't tired enough from the very day work load" - I gave her a angry look
"Hahaha ok ok sorry Mr. AMAAN , I know you're tired enough but I wanted to share my happiness with someone, I hv passed my exam AMAAN, and she hugged me tightly after saying this ,tears were start rolling down from her eyes" 
"Hey! what happened beauty of the beast??" 
"I don't hv anyone to share my happiness AMAAN , I hv no real friend cuz of my angry type behavior. 
"Ssssshh , Now you got one Miss Aisha" 
I viped her tears and start walking towards the bus , she was holding my arms like a little baby hpld their parent's finger. 
** (To be continue...)
                 Written by - SOHRAB AMAAN

Part 1 - Click here
Part 2 - Click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story - "NEIGHBOURS" (Chapter 3)

©2016, December SOHRAB AMAAN                                 Story - "NEIGHBOURS"                                   CHAPTER 3 Next day I need to go to college. Professor called me for the result of my so called disaster presentation. And new students are coming today so my friends asked me to come there too. I wasn't in the mood to go because after doing a night shift You really don't wanna go anywhere. But I have to go for the professor. They called me. I called Aisha to pick her up from her house. And asked Aiza & Manish to come. But they were already in the college. It was me, who was still in the house. As soon as I reached the college everyone was talking about a girl who got the admission, and today she is gonna come in the college for the very first time. They were saying that she is damn beautiful same as the goddess. I feel that, what if she is the same girl who is my neighbor. But I ignored it, I was at the outside of my college, we s

Story - "NEIGHBOURS" (Chapter 2)

©2016, December SOHRAB AMAAN                                  Story - "NEIGHBOURS"                              CHAPTER 2 Today I got up late in the morning. I sleep like a labour who use to do hard work all day. It was 10 am. Hayat asked me to get up. "You better get up now, Mom was calling you from last 1 hour.  Get up now before she start yelling" Hayat asked to get up by punching me. I was not is the mood to get up but I had to. I got up and go straight to the bathroom. I took a bath and look at time, It's almost 11 am. ohh God! Not again! I forget that I have to meet Aisha. I took my phone and there was 42 missed call from a same number. That was Aisha. I'll have to go with a better excuse now. I asked Hayat why she skipped the school today. She said "Because it's parents meeting over there at 12 pm. And You have to go with me." ohh shit ! Again I forgot that too and I already asked Aisha to meet me. ughhhh ! My memory.