Skip to main content

Story - "NEIGHBOURS" (Chapter 3)

©2016, December SOHRAB AMAAN
       
                        Story - "NEIGHBOURS"




                                  CHAPTER 3

Next day I need to go to college. Professor called me for the result of my so called disaster presentation. And new students are coming today so my friends asked me to come there too.

I wasn't in the mood to go because after doing a night shift You really don't wanna go anywhere. But I have to go for the professor. They called me.

I called Aisha to pick her up from her house. And asked Aiza & Manish to come. But they were already in the college. It was me, who was still in the house.

As soon as I reached the college everyone was talking about a girl who got the admission, and today she is gonna come in the college for the very first time. They were saying that she is damn beautiful same as the goddess. I feel that, what if she is the same girl who is my neighbor.

But I ignored it, I was at the outside of my college, we still have time to the attend the class, so we four were having gossip on our usual topics. Just like friends do so.

But then I saw a car came onto the college gate, a girl step out from the car.

I could see her from behind, same straight here, intense curve of her face same as her body. I start having goosebumps, Aisha held my hand tightly when she saw her. Aisha noticed me that I was checking her out. She held my face and turn towards her.

"Don't you dare to look at her, you're only mine and I'm so damn possessive for my things , specially when it comes to my boyfriend" She gave me angry look.

I made the " got that"  expression.

but she noticed me when Aisha turned my face away from her. Manish told me after, that the new girl noticed me while I was staring at her. We all leave for class and after attending class I wasn't in the mood to hang out with friends. So I decided to go straight to my home. I told Aisha that too.

Aisha said " I'll manage".

That was hectic day for me because my professor gave me worst review in front of whole class.

***
It was evening , I was sitting at my window side. Window view always be the best view when there is a beautiful girl living in your neighborhood.

I was happy because now I could watch the most beautiful girl of the college roaming arround in her house.

But I still didn't knew her name. I was curious to know but I couldn't just ask her.

Some where in my mind I reject myself for her , that's what ugly boys do whenever they saw a beautiful girl.

There she is , coming home. I could watch her entering in her house. She was wearing a long blue shining gown. Obviously She was coming from a party.

Suddenly I realised that the girl from the next door choose the room for herself which was infront of mine as she came in that room.

I was waiting for her to come onto the window. I was staring at her window, she saw me. Shit ! She saw me, that I was starting at her. My heart skipped at beat as always it used to do whenever I saw her. But this time It skipped it because of fear. Fear of getting caught.

But thank God she didn't noticed. It was me who was thinking that she cought me. Her expression wasn't that terrible that someone was staring her through her window.

I get up and get ready for going to job.

***

Next day I have to go to college, I picked up Aisha and go to my college.

Everyone was talking about the new girl, I mean my new neighbour that "How beautiful and intensive she is." Every boy was craving her into their dreams. I just knew that, because I'm a boy too.

But she neither said a word to anyone nor bit an eye to anyone in the college. I wasn't sure what she was hiding from all. Now she have been an mysterious girl of the college.

When our class was over I saw her at the outside of the college , she was with someone , I think that was her boyfriend because after meeting him, She went with all teary eyes into her car. I wanted to ask her about her problem but she get in her car and run away.

I was at the road side , staring her car untill the car disappeared. Suddenly Aisha came to me and she caught me staring the road side.

"What are you trying to see into this empty road" She asked me with holding my hand into her.

"Nothing, I was just staring, nothing else" I held  her hand more tightly and hugged her by her side.

I took my bike, I have to drop Aisha. But she wanted to spend more time with me. So I take her out of city, where normally less people came than the city.

We were talking, sitting on my bike. She was sitting in the front, I was holding her from behind and my lips was on her neck. That was moment I wanted to freeze, I wished that time could stop here so We can Live it more.

I littrrelly slept laying my neck onto her shoulder. and thanks to her, she let me sleep for couple of minutes.

But she wake me up and said "Baby ,wake up. It was mom's call, she was going somewhere so I have to go home now, because there is no one in the house."

"Really?" I questioned my eyes to her raising my eyebrows.

"Yes" She got the expression of mine and giggled.

I was finally happy for couple of minutes, atleast now we can spend some quality time with each other.

So I took my bike and start riding towards her home.

All the way her neck was on shoulder. she was just hugging me from behind.

I parked my bike into her house. She locked the fornt door. And we went straight to her room.

"I have to wash my face" She said.

"Not now" I held her hand and kissed on it.

I pulled her on me, and she also released her body on me ,my back hit the bed and her body hit on mine.

I untucked her hair, they were all over on my face. Our face was fully covered by her hair. I held her face and start kissing her. My heart was trying to came out cause of joy. And I knew that she was feeling the same.

I turned her down on the bed , my right hand was on her cute cubby hips and my left hits her face. I start rubbing my thumb on her lips and staring into her eyes. She was avoiding the eye contact with me. I held her face tightly and forced her to make eye contact. Her eyes were shining with the excitement.

Moving forward, I again kissed her lips, once, twice, and it goes on. I hardly placed my finger tips on her hip. She could feel the strength of my fingers. I was kissing her lips, I put my tongue into her mouth and our tongues start giving softly massage to each others. I pulled her hips on me and by this I kissed her more deeper. She could feel the erection as I pulled her again on me as she was feeling my passionately kiss.

Moving down to her neck, I start kissing softly on it. Her warmth breath was a sensation for me.  My neck kisses helped me to separate her legs. I was kissing every inch of her neck , not missing a single spot.

I unbuttoned her pants and shirt too. Her black bra and thong was giving me so much more feeling to eat her more. I start kissing down to neck, her uncontrollable breath was the reason that I couldn't even hold myself back of doing it.

My hand was on her inner thy and start kissing on her stomach, belly , more upper , just down to her breasts. I put my hand on her breast and I could feel the hardness of her nipples.

she starts moaning louder as I start kissing down , arrund her thy. Outer thy. Inner thy. and start circling her clit with my tongue. kissing. sucking. deeper. Her body start collapsing. She moans in the sensation and I could stop her. But I wanted her to feel the pleasure I was trying to give her. I hold her legs, not letting go her and mine focus on the other parts of her body.

The sensation was build and spread. It get stronger and stronger with time untill she goes over the top. Suddenly pleasure explode through her, her body shaked. She cried in the amazing sensations and her orgasm explode through her body. Second after second passes with her muscles all tightned up as the pleasure of her orgasm continues to control her.Until if finally starts to let go a bit. She felt relieved. She catch her breath again.

It was the most amazing moment we had after long time, it was a relief for me too from all the stress about my home, job, college.

We lay down into each others arms after that. And I slept for couple of hours there.

She wakes me up " You have to go now , mom can come anytime. "

I dressed myself, took my jacket and bike keys. and start riding towards the my home.

I was feeling happy after many days of stress and my mind wasn't thinking about my new neighbour for the first time after seeing her. I was full of joy.

In case you miss the previous chapter, here it is -

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"SUFFOCATION OF LOVE" - Part 3

Title - "SUFFOCATION OF LOVE"  Part 3 -  I was coming to my home returning from the excellent interview. Again I took the bus from the stop. The bus was enough empty to adjust me in many manner. I could sit wherever I want to. I choose the seat right in front of the second door. I was thinking about MD of my company. She was hell beautiful. I just can't threw my thoughts out of her. Suddenly the bus stop and the known voice pinched me "Hello Rich boy" And giggled hard.  I look at the door there was same girl from the college , still messy hair with messy tone of speaking loudly. How could a girl like that loud. I mean girls are known for shyness. and here is this girl all loud like she don't even care about anyone.  I waved my hand for a Hi "How's your interview??? Seems like You are coming direct from the heaven , so fresh , so confident. Your eyes are speaking it all. You hv to learn how to hide happiness from behind the eyes&q

Story - "NEIGHBOURS" (Chapter 2)

©2016, December SOHRAB AMAAN                                  Story - "NEIGHBOURS"                              CHAPTER 2 Today I got up late in the morning. I sleep like a labour who use to do hard work all day. It was 10 am. Hayat asked me to get up. "You better get up now, Mom was calling you from last 1 hour.  Get up now before she start yelling" Hayat asked to get up by punching me. I was not is the mood to get up but I had to. I got up and go straight to the bathroom. I took a bath and look at time, It's almost 11 am. ohh God! Not again! I forget that I have to meet Aisha. I took my phone and there was 42 missed call from a same number. That was Aisha. I'll have to go with a better excuse now. I asked Hayat why she skipped the school today. She said "Because it's parents meeting over there at 12 pm. And You have to go with me." ohh shit ! Again I forgot that too and I already asked Aisha to meet me. ughhhh ! My memory.