Skip to main content

Story - "NEIGHBOURS" (Chapter 2)

©2016, December SOHRAB AMAAN
          
                      Story - "NEIGHBOURS"

                             CHAPTER 2

Today I got up late in the morning. I sleep like a labour who use to do hard work all day. It was 10 am. Hayat asked me to get up.

"You better get up now, Mom was calling you from last 1 hour.  Get up now before she start yelling" Hayat asked to get up by punching me.

I was not is the mood to get up but I had to. I got up and go straight to the bathroom. I took a bath and look at time, It's almost 11 am.

ohh God! Not again! I forget that I have to meet Aisha.

I took my phone and there was 42 missed call from a same number. That was Aisha. I'll have to go with a better excuse now.

I asked Hayat why she skipped the school today. She said "Because it's parents meeting over there at 12 pm. And You have to go with me."

ohh shit ! Again I forgot that too and I already asked Aisha to meet me. ughhhh ! My memory. I'm not so good at remembering things.

I have to inform Aisha about it, but she will definitely kill me. My heartbeat gets faster after imagining her angry look for me. So I asked Hayat to inform her that I'm not well so I didn't came to meet her.

"Where is my price?" Hayat asked me for her reward of telling a lie to Aisha.
"Can you please forget about your price this time?" I asked her to do me a favor for free.

But as sister don't do anything for free. She warns me to do not forgot about her price. I got agreed.
She did that for me. Now I can breathe smoothly. A burden is away from my shoulder but another one is I have to go with Hayat at her school.

I checked myself into the mirror, well grown beard is giving me aged look. Perfect for the parents meeting. I left the house with Hayat.

It's been 4 hours. These schools just know how to torture. I had to be in queue for the meeting. I was late too so they let me pay for it.

"I'm hungry, You better cook something delicious for me" I warned Hayat.
"Of course I would love to cook with some poison mixed into it for my sweet brother who just insulted me infront of my teacher for not studying at home." She was angry. Actually Her teachers were complaining about her so I did that too and made them right. It is my way of getting my rewards back.

I asked mom for some food. She gave me my favorite 'Biryani'.
"You didn't tell me that You're making Biryani today. If I had known I never go with Hayat." I pinched at Hayat.

She crushed her foot on the floor and go into her room. Anyways It was obvious for me.

"Are the came? " I asked mom.
"Whom?" Mom asked me back.
"the neighbours"
"Ohh don't know about them. I was busy into making your favorite food."  She was still busy with her kitchen work.

I took a novel from my collection and go to the terrace. Actually I have a huge collection of novel. I love read and write, but my writing is not so good in the presentation. That's why my presentation wasn't so good. I write fictional short story. I applied for a magazine if they consider me worthy, they will call me for writing an article or any short story. Anyways I'm happy with my college for now.

I was reading the novel than I heard some noise of horn.  Ohh They are here. My new Neighbours.

They came out of the car, That's the mother. That's the father. That's her little sister who was 5/6 years old. I was waiting for her, the girl all society is talking about. Is she really that beautiful? Than she get out of the car.

Damn!

Her beautiful straight hair start driving me crazy. I just love long and straight hair. I couldn't see her face from the top of my house. But I can see her long hair, she tucked the layer of her hair behind her ear. Something was shining on her ears and it feels like the moon start shining after the lowest of the evening. Blue colour of her frock was making her intensely beautiful.

I can't wait to see her face. For some moment I forget that I'm a relationship with someone else, I crushed my feelings of being into a relationship.

Love always find a way to torture you in every situation, mostly in the situation like it.

Aisha texted me for asking about my health. I don't want to disturb my heart for new growing feelings so I step mobile aside.

As she enter in the house, she directly came on the terrace of her house. My heart was in my mouth that time what if she caught me checking her out. But then I saw she was trying to call someone.  Obviously It was private that's why she came on the terrace.

I was staring at her and I knew that my eyes will never get tired of staring her. I was feeling goosebumps, I know it's a girl thing but feeling doesn't know the gender. These feelings know only one thing and that is growing up whenever they find someone attractive, actually more thn that. To whom your heart start beating double from its older speed. Heartbeat goes into infinity level in a minute.

She is my new neighbour. Now I start believing that someone will actually fall for thier neighbour.

She was talking to someone over her phone. I wish I was lucky as her phone which is touching her chick and lower tip of her ear intensely.

She was fighting with someone, I can listen her voice. Her voice ❤  Just like devils are singing over my house and somewhere in seventh heaven an angel is singing so smoothly, so that I can listen Angel's voice clearly. Just like it, my ears was listening her voice through all the noise arround my house.

She came into my direction, I thought she'll definitely kill me for staring at her like that if she find that out. But she didn't even notice me, she was busy with her fighting scene.

Thn She start shouting over the phone "I have to move from there, I can't live without my partents. You have admit it to yourself that we can't meet daily. We are now in a long distance relationship."

ohh! I got it. It was her boyfriend on the phone. My heartbeat broke into small singles. My voice wanted to come out from my chest , but my throat didn't allowed it. Thats was the moment when you start falling for someone and they are more attached to someone, when you realize that there in no place for you in their life. I didn't even talk to her but somewhere in my heart, I feel like something is not gonna work between us. But I couldn't help myself for staring her. But somehow I manage to took away my eyes from her and start reading my novel.

On the other moment I realize that I'm in a relationship too. I have well caring girlfriend.

I was thinking about Aisha and my phone rings. It was just like Speak of the devil and the devil is here. It was Aisha's call.  I pick up her call.

"Why are you not replying? " she asked me because she already texted me a lot messages.

"I was busy" I wasn't in the mood to give any explanation. Actually I hate to give explanation over these littel issue.

"Where?" but she was asking the questions continuesly.

"I was busy that's all, I dont want you to tell every little thing. Don't you have trust on me?" I shout at her.

At the moment I realize that after seeing my neighbor my feelings for Aisha has changed. Few minutes ago she came here and my heart wants to ignore Aisha.

WTF!

Irritation was on the way. I didn't want to shout more on Aisha so I cut the call and put the phone down.

I didn't wanted to grow my feelings for another girl while I'm in a relationship. So I decide to come into my room.

*Door bell rings*

"Who's this?" I asked.

"Your new neighbour" a female voice came from the other side of the door.

Mom opened the gate. It was her mother on the gate. Her mother was beautiful just like her. or I should say that She is beautiful as her mother. She wanted to inform mom that they are here. Actually owner of the house told them to infrom mom if they will have any type of trouble getting fit into house.

Mom asked her for coffee or tea. She said that she just got here so they have to unpack things. She just wanted to inform mom that they are here.

*Phone rings*
"Amaan where are you? "Aiza was on the phone. it was almost evening so she have to know that I'll at home.

"Why are you asking like that you're investigating on me ?" I asked her.

"Actually Aisha called me to know if there is any problem. You were not well in the morning. Is it true?" Aiza asked me so.

I explained the whole thing to Aiza why I told Aisha that I was not well and told her that I'll call Aisha. She cut the call.

I decide to meet Aisha. So I took my shirt and bike keys. As I step out of the house. Again I see her "My new Neighbour".

Damn she was looking more beautiful. I can't even explain the beauty in words. I don't have enough words to explain her beauty. Watching her wide eyes was way more comfortable than seeing the water of the ocean. I was freezed on the gate of my house. I took some step to the lane yard of my house.

"Excuse me" I heared her voice. Damn My heart skipped a beat at the moment I hear her voice.

I don't want to know her that I'm much more interested into her. So I ignored her for once. Again she yell "excuse me?".

"Me?" I asked just like I didn't noticed her.

"Yes, can you please help me. This bag is stuck" She was holding a bag stucked in the car dack.

I helped her. But when we both were trying to pull the bag out. Her finger touched on mine.

I feel the spare into my heart, my heart skipped a beat. My heart start beating fast. If there were a pin drop silence she can hear my heartbeat. But thank God there was some noise too. I didn't wanted to know her about it. So I pulled the bag out and leave it in a second. I went to the garage.

Does is sound rude? for her, Actually It is. I don't even listen her thanks if she'd said so. Ofcourse she will say thanks.

Doesn't matter. I took my bike and called Aisha to meet outside of her house. She was happy after listening that I'm coming to meet her.

I was outside of Aisha's house. She was already there, waiting for me. Then we go for the long drive.

On the bike she was holding me so tightly and teasing me. I could not took my hand off from the bike, so she was actually talking benefits of the situation. She start biting on my neck. My inner seductive bones start dancing. So I stand my bike on the road side.

Area wasn't so crowded. Actually one or two person was riding on the road. So I stand my bike there and turn myself on the bike, hold her face and kissed on her lips. That's the lip lock I was missing from one week. I start feeling happy after kissing Aisha. Just like my happy bone is attached to seductive ones.

We were on the road and I didn't wanted to create any drama here for kissing a girl on the road. So I leave her lips and let my hand hold her neck. Her hand were already arround my neck.

"I missed you Amaan" Aisha said to me.

"I miss the moment whenever you miss me like that" I stare at her eyes. She kissed on my forehead.

Are we sounds like happy couple on the earth? seems like that. I was happy. She was happy. But Something is gonna be so torturous for both of us.

Today I start falling for my new neighbour. Of course It would be the future cause of the fight between me and Aisha for sure. But I don't want her to feel bad So I have to control my growing feeling for my new neighbour.

We were on the way to back home. And All this time I was thinking about how to stop myself falling for my new neighbour. She was intensely beautiful but I didn't wanted to hurt Aisha too. She will definitely kill me for this.

Now wait for the another part of the story. What if Aisha find out my growing feeling for my new neighbour? and what if my new neighbour find it out? There was chance for her to find it out too. I promise I don't let you guys down. THANK YOU.

Chapter 1 In Case you missed previous chapter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"SUFFOCATION OF LOVE" - Part 3

Title - "SUFFOCATION OF LOVE"  Part 3 -  I was coming to my home returning from the excellent interview. Again I took the bus from the stop. The bus was enough empty to adjust me in many manner. I could sit wherever I want to. I choose the seat right in front of the second door. I was thinking about MD of my company. She was hell beautiful. I just can't threw my thoughts out of her. Suddenly the bus stop and the known voice pinched me "Hello Rich boy" And giggled hard.  I look at the door there was same girl from the college , still messy hair with messy tone of speaking loudly. How could a girl like that loud. I mean girls are known for shyness. and here is this girl all loud like she don't even care about anyone.  I waved my hand for a Hi "How's your interview??? Seems like You are coming direct from the heaven , so fresh , so confident. Your eyes are speaking it all. You hv to learn how to hide happiness from behind the eyes&q

Story - "NEIGHBOURS" (Chapter 3)

©2016, December SOHRAB AMAAN                                 Story - "NEIGHBOURS"                                   CHAPTER 3 Next day I need to go to college. Professor called me for the result of my so called disaster presentation. And new students are coming today so my friends asked me to come there too. I wasn't in the mood to go because after doing a night shift You really don't wanna go anywhere. But I have to go for the professor. They called me. I called Aisha to pick her up from her house. And asked Aiza & Manish to come. But they were already in the college. It was me, who was still in the house. As soon as I reached the college everyone was talking about a girl who got the admission, and today she is gonna come in the college for the very first time. They were saying that she is damn beautiful same as the goddess. I feel that, what if she is the same girl who is my neighbor. But I ignored it, I was at the outside of my college, we s