Skip to main content

"THE FULL MOON LIGHT ❤ "

©2016 SOHRAB AMAAN

            Title - "THE FULL MOON NIGHT ❤"

One day I'm going through the memories into my cell. Damn! this social network .They keep all your memories as long as you want. As I'm seeing and reading all the memories, my face is showing the different type of graph, graph of happiness , graph of sadness , sometimes excitement. It is like a rainbow's, too deep at one sight and too light at another sight. Suddenly a comment popped up on my status . ❤ Damn! yes ! I still remember her❤ how can anyone forget her? , afterall she was just like a most beautiful butterfly in my garden. I was the cure of her pain that night , I spend a perfect full moon night with her. That time there was no social network, no any other contact support was so famous. It was like a golden old days ❤.

I was going home because it's a birthday party and I hv to attend that at any cost. But first I have to buy a gift so I went into the gift shop. I was searching for the better gift. The gift was so wide , I could find anything I want for a gift. I went to last line of gift , someone told me that the last line of any gift shop held the most unique and beautiful gift cuz nobody go there and try to search. I start searching for the gift suddenly I saw a girl was crying over there sitting on the floor. and She was crying like a baby , Just like the little girl inside her lost something that was so closed to her heart.
I went to her , bend my knees ,hold her hand and asked " what happened?"
She was little scared after that step of mine. She control her cry with one breath and say "Nothing."
she continued saying "by the way who're you?, why I'll tell you about my life?"
"I'm just a stranger , and I believe that you can share everything with a stranger if you want to , they don't judge you over the things" I tell that to hold her tears in another way.
Again she start crying so I hugged her tightly and let her cry. She was crying so hardly.she hold me more tightly and cry like never before.
After some time she leave me said "I really wanted to hold someone right now , but he is not here ,he left me for another girl" her chubyy chicks was looking more beautiful when she said that with a sad tone.

❤ People only leave that things which can't be controlled by them. In other way people wants the control over her partner , and he left you because he had been so out of control over his emotions for you. He lost his control over you. actually It's seems wrong with this definition but this is true, People who don't want to controlled by anyone obey the every single order of thier partner even after they don't like it. Because In love we love to take order from our partner. And actually you can't say the control it , it's more like a respect to each other just like they respect their parents. that's the another reason why lover leave their parents for thier partner, they start feeling more respect towards their partner. ❤

I explained it to her and she was looking at me like the child listen the poem for the first time when he start feeling something in his heart.
"I would love to give you a company for the day , it's a birthday party we are celebrating, would you wanna join the party , I'm sure your mode will light up" I asked her to come with me. It was not a date invitation but Somewhere in my heart I want it to be a date invitation.
"How can I refuse someone who is that good in explaining things , If I ever got into a argument with you , you will definitely explain everything to me like this beautiful.❤" she giggled and get up.
"First let me find a gift for the birthday girl , afteall she have lots of hope alongside her love with me and I don't want to see sad face of that little girl who is so eagerly waiting for me" I start Searching for a gift for the birthday girl.
"listen , look at this " she gave me necklace for the beautiful girl.
"She Will definitely like it after all she is a girl doesn't matter how old is she. Girls like jewellery more thn anything or anyone" she smiled.
I go to the shopkeeper and pay for the gift.
"please pack this with a beautiful cover" I asked to the shopkeeper.

Birthday Party
As we got there and guest were start going to their home. ohhh wait! I ruined it. I was not there with her at her birthday celebration. She would definitely don't talk to me. I was so scared but I hv to find her I start asking everyone  , everyone said that they didn't see her after the b'day clapping. I was more scared now. She will kill me if she find me. then my sister told me that Azra is on terrace.
I hv to go there , so I went to the terrace and first thing Azra asked me after after seeing me "Who is she? " I was shocked and surprised and happy at the same time.
"She is?" wait I didn't ask her name. I looked at her and wait for she'll tell her name.
"I'm Aisha " she shaked hand with Azra.
Azra refused and turn towards me " Where the hell have you been? with her? , you forgot my birthday for her?, is she that important for you?" she throw bunch of questions on me. Aisha was so shocked after her questions.
Aisha start laughing and hug Azra.
"I'm his new girlfriend, why are you jealous?" Aisha blinked her eyes to me.
"New girlfriend? and he didn't tell me about you " I was so excited to meet his girlfriend." Azra kissed at Aisha's chick.
Girls! you never understand them, at a time they behave like they are enemy from birth and another time they behave like they are twins from another mother.  Doesn't matter how old they are. They always find a way love each others.
I kissed at Azra's chick and hand her the necklace.
"Thats is so beautiful , thank you so much for this" she was so happy after seeing that necklace.
"She choose this , I didn't know that you like jewellery" I raised my eyebrows at her.
She hugged me and thanks to me.

❤ We sit on the terrace and were talking , Azra slept in my lap after some time.
"Let me go into her room , I hv to gave her back to his mother, she is sleeping now" I come to the stairs and go into Azra's room , where her mother were waiting for her.
"Awww she is sleeping, AMAAN you should eat something , you didn't eat anything from a while and where is the girl who was with you"
She is on the terrace sister. I'll eat later. She is alone there . I hv to go.

I came back to Aisha.
Now say "I'm all free for my new girlfriend" we laughed.
"I'm still more away of being your girlfriend" She said it like a little girl.
"So tell me why he left you ?" I asked her about her ex.
"I don't know , he didn't tell me any reason, he jist left like all others " She was sad.
ohhh My bad! I didn't want to make her sad. I asked her wrong question.
Total silence.
We both are staring at Moon ! the moon was looking so beautiful that night , didn't know why. But the light of full moon was revealing our inner thoughts. I could see the pure sadness at her face in the moon light. and She could see the pure unhappiness at my face , the unhappiness of making her sad.
thn we both start staring at each others. We didn't say a word to each other. just Staring ❤ just like we use to stare at moon. Sometimes we behave like the moon is our first love for life.
Her beautiful eyes was giving me so intense look, like she was inviting me to play with her heart through her eyes. She held my hand we were so close that time. I come by her side and hold her face in my hand. and stare into her eyes.

Her eyes was defining the purity of her soul, shining like the moon in mood light. As I pull her so close to me she closed her beautiful eyes and give me permission to go straight into her heart.
So I kissed her forehead because that's what she was waiting for. but I can't resist to kiss those beautiful eyes. I kiss on both and she feel it just like I put some ocean water drop on her eyes.

                     I hold her face more closely so our breath was disturbing each other's. That was the moment I want to stop my breathing for a while but as well as i want it to happening fast. Heavy breathing was giving the accelerator to our heart beat. If our heart could run, they would run towards each others and hug each other just like we didn't do yet. My heart was trying to come out of chest but somehow I controled. But her lips was inviting my heart to come out fast straight to her. We both were shivering. I kissed her lips for the first time I feel like I'm on the top of the world as we were on the terrace and the wind was making it way to go through into our lips so I close the door of the wind and kiss her hard , press my lips onto her.
For some moment we were so attached to each other just like a glue were on our lips, you can't divide them for rest of the life, and we lived the entire life in those moment. ❤
Now she was kissing me too just Like she was waiting for this moment from ages. She lay her down on me, I couldn't resist her and lay down on the floor. She unbutton my shirt within 10 seconds and start searching for the love by rubbing her hand on my chest. I wasn't able to move a bit so squish her waist and in that fight her shirt left her body and soul in a questionable position. She wasn't ready for this so try to get up but I pulled her more on me and remove her shirt.
We were on terrace ,anynone could come there but we both wasn't thinking about it. We were doing the things for making us feel more alive with each other.
I pushed my hand into her pants and feeling more of her by touching the most beautiful part of a girl. She refused my hand and put her into her pants too. Our hands were fighting like a little kids fight for chocolate. Somehow I win and put my finger into the lava. 😂 I felt like my finger was into the hottest place of the planet. But I didn't want to remove it from there so I start rubbing it just like a I'm revealing the cream from a chocolate cake. I held the hottest place in my palm.
Aisha Hold me so tightly and her breathing was that hot I was feeling like buring. I was still searching for cream into the hot chocolate cake, thn suddenly she collapsed into my arms, her legs was shivering and her lava was out of the mountain and palm start feeling sweating. ❤ 
For some moment we stop just like that and she put her head on my chest. She was feeling so relaxed so within a couple of minutes she fell asleep. Now I didn't want to wake her up , somehow I manage and hold her into my arms and go straight to my room. The best thing of that night is that my room was on the top floor so I hadn't been in any problem. Then I sleep too beside her by holding her into my arms and she slept like beauty of the moon slept into night's arms. 

Morning 
I got up late as always, She wasn't there. I thought she was with Azra. So I wear my shirt go straight to the Azra's room. As soon as I reached to the room door Azra was waiting there for with a letter in her hand. Azra hand me the letter and said "Your new girlfriend give me this and she told me that She is breaking up with you. What you told her last night??".
I take the letter and go straight into my room locked it and open the letter. 

The Letter 
" Thank you for the beautiful njght Mr. Stranger. But that was our first meeting and what happened last night was supposed to happen in first meeting unless it's arrange marriage. HAHA But I really don't wanna put you and me too in any trouble. I don't want you to think that I'm the characterless girl. You may be refuse that you would not think in that way but Somewhere in your mind it's true. Any girl won't ever do that in first meeting with a stranger. So I'm it behind , hope you understand."

And Today after seeing her comment on my status , I'm in the same position as I was when she left that morning. I'm feeling blank just like before ,no hard or soft feeling, nothing just blank. ❤ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"SUFFOCATION OF LOVE" - Part 3

Title - "SUFFOCATION OF LOVE"  Part 3 -  I was coming to my home returning from the excellent interview. Again I took the bus from the stop. The bus was enough empty to adjust me in many manner. I could sit wherever I want to. I choose the seat right in front of the second door. I was thinking about MD of my company. She was hell beautiful. I just can't threw my thoughts out of her. Suddenly the bus stop and the known voice pinched me "Hello Rich boy" And giggled hard.  I look at the door there was same girl from the college , still messy hair with messy tone of speaking loudly. How could a girl like that loud. I mean girls are known for shyness. and here is this girl all loud like she don't even care about anyone.  I waved my hand for a Hi "How's your interview??? Seems like You are coming direct from the heaven , so fresh , so confident. Your eyes are speaking it all. You hv to learn how to hide happiness from behind the eyes&q

Story - "NEIGHBOURS" (Chapter 3)

©2016, December SOHRAB AMAAN                                 Story - "NEIGHBOURS"                                   CHAPTER 3 Next day I need to go to college. Professor called me for the result of my so called disaster presentation. And new students are coming today so my friends asked me to come there too. I wasn't in the mood to go because after doing a night shift You really don't wanna go anywhere. But I have to go for the professor. They called me. I called Aisha to pick her up from her house. And asked Aiza & Manish to come. But they were already in the college. It was me, who was still in the house. As soon as I reached the college everyone was talking about a girl who got the admission, and today she is gonna come in the college for the very first time. They were saying that she is damn beautiful same as the goddess. I feel that, what if she is the same girl who is my neighbor. But I ignored it, I was at the outside of my college, we s

Story - "NEIGHBOURS" (Chapter 2)

©2016, December SOHRAB AMAAN                                  Story - "NEIGHBOURS"                              CHAPTER 2 Today I got up late in the morning. I sleep like a labour who use to do hard work all day. It was 10 am. Hayat asked me to get up. "You better get up now, Mom was calling you from last 1 hour.  Get up now before she start yelling" Hayat asked to get up by punching me. I was not is the mood to get up but I had to. I got up and go straight to the bathroom. I took a bath and look at time, It's almost 11 am. ohh God! Not again! I forget that I have to meet Aisha. I took my phone and there was 42 missed call from a same number. That was Aisha. I'll have to go with a better excuse now. I asked Hayat why she skipped the school today. She said "Because it's parents meeting over there at 12 pm. And You have to go with me." ohh shit ! Again I forgot that too and I already asked Aisha to meet me. ughhhh ! My memory.