Skip to main content

"SUFFOCATION OF LOVE - Part 2"

Title - "SUFFOCATION OF LOVE"

                     Part 2 - The Interview

Thanks to God I was on time at the interview office but I had to wait sometime for the interviewer. From the guard I wanted to know that Company MD is a female and She was my interviewer too that day. Now I was nervous as hell. company MD ! interviewer! Hell !
A car blow horn at the gate thn the guard run towards the gate for opening it. Ummmmmm I was confused as hell now that was the same Audi A8 from the bus stop. I stare at the care very wisely with narrowing my eyes so I could see trough black mirror. But I failed. I thought there are many more Audi A8 in the city..So I convinced myself that this wasn't her.

Call on the guard counter - 
"Send him in" 
"Yes ma'am" 
Guard to me - "You can go inside , your interview will be start in 15 mint. Take some water and finish bathroom before going."
I smiled "Thank You. I can take care of this"

At the reception
"Hi ! My name is SOHRAB AMAAN, and I hv a scheduled interview here." 
"I know , drink this glass of water" Ma'am will call you in 5 mints" 
After 5 Mints
Receptionist - You can go in now.best of luck. 
I curved a smile towards her.

"Interview"
"May I come in Ma'am??" 
"Yes please" and sit - A beautiful voice comes behind the chair cuz the chair front was opposed to me. I could see face of the interviewer.
"So what you wanna do in life??" 
"ummm well ,I want to be successful as you" 
"Just successful as me ?? Why???" - I can smell confusion into her voice
"Yes Ma'am, Cuz I love the car you hv" 
"So all you want a damn car, how sufficient??"
"I'm making my self limited according to my limit to something" 
"So are you from???" 
"From other side of the city"
"But you're sitting in that other side of the city" so , now you're making me confuse
"Sorry , I'm from the different part of the city" 
"Don't be sorry for small thing , that will give others strength to put you down" 
"I'll take care of that Ma'am" 
"Your interview is finished, Do you want to say anything else" 
"May I see your face???" 
"why" 
"Cuz I want to see the person who is exactly there behind this big chair and beautiful voice" 
"So you finds my voice Beautiful or you're flirting with me" 
"Ma'am you are the boss , how can I flirt with you" I finished it very confidently and I really didn't know how I was that confident in front of MD of the company
Damn! As she turned her chair ! 
She ! The same girl from the bus stop! That Audi A8 girl! SHE WAS LOOKING MORE BEAUTIFUL FROM THE MORNING! I don't know why cuz of the lighting into the room or the freshness of the AC. I was about to faint after seeing The MD ! 
"Hey! Mr. AMAAN" wake up , it's your interview office not a bus stop from your area, behave like a official Man .Now you're one of them. Congrats Mr. AMAAN. The job is yours now." - I shaked hand with her left the room without even saying thanks to her. I know that was rude but that's the only option I had that time.
I was behaving like a crazy man ,I mean why I could behave like that I just got a new job and the beauty from the bus stop is my boss. I wanted all that time. 
When I was out from my office I called my Mom " Ammi! I got the Job" 😍 Yes I'm happy" 
Ammi - congrats son. Now you don't hv to worry about it. " Ammi thanks to Allah " SukaranAllah" and put the phone down.
                         (To be Continue......)  
                            Written By - SOHRAB AMAAN
PART 1 - Click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story - NEIGHBOURS (Chapter 1)

   ©2016,December SOHRAB AMAAN                             Story - "NEIGHBOURS"                                   CHAPTER 1 TODAY when I came from college. It was a rushed out, exhausted day today. It was my presentation. I did it well but my professor didn't seems happy. So I'm kinda confuse from their reaction. Anyways I complete it for them. Its is also an achievement for me. "Ammi, I'm home" I throw my bag and myself too on the bed. Literally I was so tired so I fell asleep at the moment I hit the bed. According to my mom everytime I came from anywhere , I use to do that. 2 hours later when Mom finished her cooking she woke me up. "How's presentation? Amaan" She asked me while serving food on the dinning table. I took the plate and go into my room. "It was good according to me, But according for my professor it was disaster." I laughed at myself and start eating the best cooking food in the world. I was so so

Story - "NEIGHBOURS" (Chapter - 4)

©2017, SOHRAB AMAAN                           Story - "NEIGHBOURS"                                   CHAPTER 4 Next day I went college as usual I picked up Aisha for the college. Manish & Aiza were there too. It was just a normal day for all of us. But somewhere I was curious to see my new neighbour or you can say my new college mate. I haven't seen her today since the morning. At the half time, we were sitting at the canteen. Aisha and Aiza were talking about the new girl. She has been too popular among all the students. Even some kind of chep girls are start roaming arround her to make her a friend of them. So all the boys can see them too. It wasn't the thing I wanted to know.  Aisha was holding my hand. Suddenly She came on to the door of the canteen and As I was expecting All eyes were turned around to the door.  All boys and girls were looking at her. Boys were obviously craving for her. Some were making fantasy about her. But