Skip to main content

"SUFFOCATION OF LOVE" - Part 4


Title - "SUFFOCATION OF LOVE" 

Part 4 -  "THE RAIN" 

It's been a month since I was working there. So I took a leave and the main isn't my tiredness , the main reason was the "Rain". Sometimes I hate the word rain and that sometimes belongs to every time it happens to us. I hate being stuck in one place because of rain, I mean you can't go out, can't go for work and many more things you just can't do.

I was sleeping like a 12th class boy whose exam are near but he don't even give a damn fuck about it and sleep like nothing is most happening thing in this world compare to sleep. 
Ammi shouted on me " AMAAN ! WAKE UP BETA , I hv something to make your and your father fav. type biryani, so go out and buy some stuff, here is the list. Now wake up .hurry " 
"Ammi ! It's Raining out side , I'm not going anywhere 😔 , you know nah I hate rain " 
"So you're rejecting my order ,huh , wait till your father come " Ammi said it in a classy order 
"Stop blackmailing me Ammi" I said it with irritated tone and wake up for going outside 
uggghhh ! I hate it 😔 

I was going outside for buying the stuff ,I had to go to the next stop , ohhh fuck the next stop 😍 "Aisha's house " I started walking fastly with having the hope that she will meet up there. 
and and and There she is . Standing in front of the shop where I had go.
Damn She ❤ ! She was looking stunning not just because of wet hair , black eyes were making her more beautiful like a black cloud roam arround in between the white ones, Red lips glossy glossy ❤ giving the rainbow type look after rain , She was going or coming from somewhere but stuck cuz of the rain , I catched her "Whooooo " , she didn't move a bit like she didn't listen that sound , I placed my hand on her shoulder "Aisha!" looking frustrated" 
"Ohhhh Hi , what are you doing here Mr. AMAAN" 
"I was stalking you since morning" 
"O really thn tell from where I'm coming from??" 
"Obviously from college because in this one I didn't hear that go for a outing with your friends" I put a taunt on her 
"It's just because I don't hv many" 
"but you have me?? right?" 
"You were busy with your new job , all we mate traveling from here to there , so in actual bus the outing place for both of us" I giggled like a baby
"Ok leave it , why don't you go home" 
"Cuz i was Waiting for you coming her to buy some stuff " 
"o really??" 
"Stupid , it's raining outside , can't you see , I'm stuck here from last 2 hours" 
"So you hate rain too , that's why you are nothing home" 
"What you mean by you too??" 
"Cuz i hate it too" 
"ohhh , but I don't hate the rain AMAAN, I love the rain ,I love the sound rain drop makes when collapse with something, I love everything damn thing about rain ,but I'm stuck here coz of this project , she hand me her college project, that's why I can't go home and I don't have umbrella for now " 
"But I have one nah , so allow me to hold your project and I'll take you to your house" 
"Brilliant idea"😍 

Now Aisha and me was holding the umbrella with one hand , and she was holding her clothes with another and I was holiday her project . That was the first time when I was so close to Aisha , She was looking more stunning from near side , pink chicks , rea lips , tonned eyebrows, black eyes , wet hair tucked behind the ears. suddenly her foot slipped on some thing and I catch her by holding her waist tightly, she gave me not here type looks and blush.❤ Ohh God , I was thinking whom I should thanks , Ammi who sent me outside for buying some stuff , or Allah who sent the rain for this situation.  I was lost into my thoughts when Aisha's house came.
She rang the doorbell and make some distance from me. 
"Coming" A female voice came from inside 
As she open the door , I was staring at my foots like I'm guilty for coming with Aisha to her house in this Rain.
"Aisha ! Where have you been??" 
"Stuck in this Rain Baji" 
"Come AMAAN" Aisha said it in loud voice cuz I was still standing staring at my foot like a fool.
As I go outside
"This is AMAAN baji ,my friend and AMAAN ,This is Safrina ,my elder sister" 
"What???" What did she just said"" , l look faster as I can 
Fuccckkkk !My MD ! Safrina ! The girl I'm working for "
                                                  (To be continue...)
Written by -SOHRAB AMAAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story - NEIGHBOURS (Chapter 1)

   ©2016,December SOHRAB AMAAN                             Story - "NEIGHBOURS"                                   CHAPTER 1 TODAY when I came from college. It was a rushed out, exhausted day today. It was my presentation. I did it well but my professor didn't seems happy. So I'm kinda confuse from their reaction. Anyways I complete it for them. Its is also an achievement for me. "Ammi, I'm home" I throw my bag and myself too on the bed. Literally I was so tired so I fell asleep at the moment I hit the bed. According to my mom everytime I came from anywhere , I use to do that. 2 hours later when Mom finished her cooking she woke me up. "How's presentation? Amaan" She asked me while serving food on the dinning table. I took the plate and go into my room. "It was good according to me, But according for my professor it was disaster." I laughed at myself and start eating the best cooking food in the world. I was so so

Story - "NEIGHBOURS" (Chapter - 4)

©2017, SOHRAB AMAAN                           Story - "NEIGHBOURS"                                   CHAPTER 4 Next day I went college as usual I picked up Aisha for the college. Manish & Aiza were there too. It was just a normal day for all of us. But somewhere I was curious to see my new neighbour or you can say my new college mate. I haven't seen her today since the morning. At the half time, we were sitting at the canteen. Aisha and Aiza were talking about the new girl. She has been too popular among all the students. Even some kind of chep girls are start roaming arround her to make her a friend of them. So all the boys can see them too. It wasn't the thing I wanted to know.  Aisha was holding my hand. Suddenly She came on to the door of the canteen and As I was expecting All eyes were turned around to the door.  All boys and girls were looking at her. Boys were obviously craving for her. Some were making fantasy about her. But

"SUFFOCATION OF LOVE - Part 2"

Title - "SUFFOCATION OF LOVE"                      Part 2 - The Interview Thanks to God I was on time at the interview office but I had to wait sometime for the interviewer. From the guard I wanted to know that Company MD is a female and She was my interviewer too that day. Now I was nervous as hell. company MD ! interviewer! Hell ! A car blow horn at the gate thn the guard run towards the gate for opening it. Ummmmmm I was confused as hell now that was the same Audi A8 from the bus stop. I stare at the care very wisely with narrowing my eyes so I could see trough black mirror. But I failed. I thought there are many more Audi A8 in the city..So I convinced myself that this wasn't her. Call on the guard counter -  "Send him in"  "Yes ma'am"  Guard to me - "You can go inside , your interview will be start in 15 mint. Take some water and finish bathroom before going." I smiled "Thank You. I can take care of